Sunday, March 06, 2005

a week or two later (week 6&7)

I got a reply from Scott Thurston who also set me a task. I've done that now but to get there you need to follow the comments on the comments for week 4.

Robert Sheppard got in touch as well and asked me for something for his blog and I sent him an expanded version of my 'fifth week' poem. If he likes it this may appear on his blog at http://www.robertsheppard.blogspot.com/

Anyway, here's some more poetry from my current project. Comments welcome as always.

across the hills to the snow capped summit
every building block
the wiring an
entanglement upon the surface of the beams

hair extended
face lifted
eyes peeled

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...to reveal essence

March 8, 2005 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Andrew Taylor said...

...of memory
and desire

March 8, 2005 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home